I'm back...I guess

Hello there and welcome back!

It has been a good year that I was absent here on my blog. One reason was my worklife that has changed and the other that I wasn't feeling to do it. But now I'm back and I think I will change some things here as well. The first thing, obviously, I switched to english. Simply because I'm more into the english speaking communities out there than the german ones and I feel that I want to be readable for more people out there.

So this seems to be a Blog relaunch today. 😊

What also changed in the past months, is that I'm not only into knitting and crochet (as you mainly see in the past blogposts) but added cross stitch into my daily crafting. You will see more of that by now and in the future.

But for today I want to start to give you a little backup about what was happening in my life in the past year. Making some fotocollages brings out that it was quite some stuff 😁 Let's start!

Projects on Ravelry Project page
Travelling to Denmark
Riding 45 year old mopeds 😍
Travelling to Austria
Delicious food
and more knitting

Some more finished Projects
Advent Calender by Felt Fusion (she has an Etsy Shop, too ;)
and more delicious food 😙

Travelling to Berlin
some shopping goodies, knitting
and a freestyle no-butter-in-the-fridge apple pie

Easter breakfast
going on with the monthly sock bashes by The Grocery Girls
more shopping goodies, a way to short trip to France
and Cross Stitch

Some more Cross Stitch

Actual knitting
my first vegetarian Burgers (good but needs bacon)
and shopping at Plan2Stitch

I'm deeply into cross stitch at the moment...
and a short trip to Pfronten

This Week...
So with the last picture we're into what happend this week. I had an idea for an non baked cheesecake and made some more burgers (forgot bacon again...), finished my Sock Bash Socks for June and did some cross stitch, obviously 😏

I'll talk more about those last things in future posts (except for cake and burgers...because they're gone).
That's enough for today's post. If you want any more information about something in here, just tell me. I'm happy to talk about my stuff ˆˆ

See you next time!



Btw: I don't consider anything here as advertising. I don't use affilated links and I don't get any sponsoring or so. I'm simply giving credit to those I like and get my inspiration from. If I'm somewhere wrong or forgot someone, tell me!

Comments